There is a waterproof ring in the electric battery compartment. It is no problem to splash water. The battery compartment and switch cannot be soaked in water.
remember to dry the surface water after use, and take out the battery to dry after use.
You must remove the battery for ventilation in up to three days,
if the battery is not removed for a long time, the battery compartment will be damaged due to liquid leakage,
do not put electric toys in the bathroom after using them, and put them on the balcony for best ventilation.